CAMAC® Appliqué Armour
CAMAC® appliqué armour provides lightweight, multi-hit protection for new and existing platforms against a wide range of threats including small or medium calibre weapons, improvised explosive devices (IEDs) or rocket propelled grenades (RPGs).
We produce CAMAC® Appliqué armour solutions for STANAG 4569 Threat Levels 2-6a. For protection against high level threats, CAMAC® Appliqué Armour can deliver the same performance as steel solutions at up to 50% lower weight.
Combat proven armour solutions
CAMAC® armour is extensively tested at Morgan’s Ballistic Centre of Excellence to deliver outstanding multi-hit performance for differing levels of threat.
|Testing at STANAG 4569 Level 2||Testing at STANAG 4569 Level 4|
Key benefits using CAMAC® Appliqué armour include:
- Applicable for new platforms and upgrades for land, sea and air
- Light weight multi-hit protection
- Solutions for STANAG 4569 Levels 2-6a
- Up to 50% lighter than equivalent steel solution
- Patented encapsulation system for maximum protection, multi-hit capability and reduced mass
To discuss development of a CAMAC® appliqué armour system for your application, contact us.
For more details about our entire range, or for more details about this product, please contact us.Contact Us