CAMAC® Composite Survivability Capsules
CAMAC® Survivability Capsules, developed from unique composite materials and resin formulations provide a key weight reduction enabler for armoured vehicles, weighing up to 50% less than the equivalent steel solution.
Further to reduced weight, the CAMAC® Composite Survivability Capsules offer improved protection against behind armour effects through inherent spall protection and offers a field repairable solution.
Morgan has more expertise in composite survivability capsules than any other company in the world, with combat vehicles first fielded in 1990.
CAMAC Composite Survivability Capsules are custom built to integrate with unique platform requirements and have been used to reduce weight and improve crew survivability across a number of platforms.
Case Study: TATA Motors Light Armoured Multi-purpose Vehicle (LAMV)
Morgan’s CAMAC® Composite Survivability Capsule technology has been integrated into the TATA Motors LAMV as a key weight reduction enabler.
Key benefits using CAMAC® Composite Survivability Capsules include:
- Key weight reduction enabler, up to 50% lighter than equivalent steel solution
- Custom designed to integrate with unique platform requirements
- Field upgradable armour via modular CAMAC® applique packages to provide outstanding protection against evolving threats
- Inherent spall protection eliminates parasitic mass of separate steel or spall liners
- Improved air transportability
Contact us for more information on our CAMAC® composite survivability capsules.
For more details about our entire range, or for more details about this product, please contact us.Contact Us